Software testers (m/f/d)
— At the company headquarters in Braunschweig
— With flexible working time of 40 hours per week in full time
— To start as soon as possible
- Analysis, conception, implementation and documentation of software tests of our extensive software system in the area of Windows Desktop, Web and Mobile
- Independent setup of test platforms, including VDI, Web and database servers
- Support of external beta tests of partners and customers
- Assistance of the customer support and the test team with complex questions
- Active exchange of knowledge within the team and furthermore training of additional testers
- Completed studies as (business) computer scientist or completed technical training or a comparable qualification Ideally, certification (e.g. ISTQB Certified Tester or similar) is available
- Preferably several years of professional experience in software testing and experience with the Scrum methodology
- Excellent experience of Windows Desktop, Windows Server, IIS, VMware and DBMS (e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL and Microsoft SQL-Server)
- Solid analytical and conceptual skills, especially the ability to derive meaningful test cases in a complex software framework.
- Knowledge of test automation is desirable
- As we operate internationally, we assume that in addition to very good German, you also have a good command of English.
- Travel motivation is a great advantage, because we are planning to train additional testers in our subsidiary in Tunisia.
- Flat hierarchies and a corporate culture of trust
- Independent work in a down-to-earth and cordial team
- Internal and external training and development opportunities
- Company sponsored pension and health care
- Performance-related remuneration in a long-term employment relationship
We are recognised as a particularly attractive employer
Since the summer of 2018, the Braunschweig Regional Employers' Association has been awarding the "FUTURE GIVER" seal. The prerequisite is participation in a certification procedure of the employers' association. The award is given to particularly attractive employers in the Braunschweig-Wolfsburg region. In the Strengths Report you can read about what distinguishes us as "FUTURE GIVER":
Read the whole strengths report as PDF now >>>
The job profile fits you?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application. Please let us know your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. Please send the covering letter to :
Head of Research & Development
You can apply by e-mail or you can send your documents by post to :
Barthauer Software GmbH
– Human Resources Department –