(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) is Barthauer Software GmbH, Pillaustr. 1 A, 38126 Braunschweig (for more information see our imprint). You can contact our data protection officer at email@example.com or at our postal address with the addition „The data protection officer”.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to personal data concerning you:
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below: Transient cookies (see b) Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. "("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymize()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that a personal relationship can be ruled out. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will not be passed on to third parties.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse the usage of our website and regularly enhance it. The statistics gathered help us enhance our offerings and make them more attractive for you as a user. In exceptional cases where your personal information is transmitted to the United States, Google has agreed to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(7) This website uses Google Analytics to analyse visitor traffic across devices through a user ID. You can deactivate analysis of your use across devices in your customer account under “My Data” “Personal Data”.
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Xing. To do so, we use what is known as a “two-click solution”. This means that no personal data is sent to the providers of these plug-ins when you first visit our website. You can recognise the plug-in providers by the initial marked on the box or its logo. Clicking on one of the buttons gives you the option to contact the plug-in provider directly. When you activate a plug-in, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. Additionally, the personal data mentionend in “Collection of personal data when you visit our website” is transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing the respective providers in Germany state that only an anonymised IP is collected. When the plug-in is activated, data is automatically sent to the plug-in provider and stored on their servers (in the case of US service providers, in the US). Since the plug-in provider gathers data mainly via cookies, we recommend deleting all cookies in your browser’s security settings before clicking on the greyed-out box.
(2) We have no influence over the collected data and data processing procedures, neither do we know exactly what volume of data is collected, the purposes they serve, nor how long they are stored for. We also do not have any information regarding the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) Plug-in providers store these data as a usage profile and exploit them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or for creating a website design tailored to user needs. These kinds of analytics (even for users who are not logged in) are used first and foremost for customised advertising and to inform other social network users of your activity on our website. You have the right to oppose the creation of these user profiles; to exercise it you must contact the respective plug-in provider. These plug-ins offer the possibility to interact with social media and other users, which in turn helps us to improve our offers and make them more appealing. The legal basis for use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) This data transmission is done regardless of whether you have an account with that plug-in provider and whether you are logged in or not. If you are logged into the plug-in provider, these data are assigned directly to your account. If you click on the activated button and, for example, link to the page, the plug-in provider also stores that information in your user account and publicly informs your contacts. If you do not wish the information to be assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider, you should log out before activating the button.
(5) You can find out further information about the purpose and scope of the collected data and how they are used by the plug-in providers from their respective privacy statements, which are listed below: these also contain further information about your privacy rights and settings for protecting your privacy.
(6) Provider addresses and URLs of provider privacy statements: Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other and www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info. Facebook has agreed to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; www.xing.com/privacy